« Home | chipped ivory descends to illuminate the room with... » | What we REALLY need. » | The Countdown » | What's with the ads? » | Forces Beyond Our Control » | Nostalgia » | Senses » 

Sunday, October 01, 2006 

the autumn chill has truly come
what a wait!

the windows are now all closed... apparently there's this obsession with keeping the warmth in. it's supposed to make us feel more comfortable. but i see closed windows as keeping the cold out. why?

the sooner we accept the seasons for what they are, the sooner we can heal the bitterness that exists in our hearts. it's caked like the frost on the windows. it won't go away; not unless you let it. let the windows open! let balance occur!

About me

  • "Just another soldier, on the road to nowhere..." I'm just a man with thoughts and feelings. It doesn't really matter who I am. What difference does it make whether I'm one person or another? My material is out there for you to read and interpret, and you should be able to, from that, decipher who I really am.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates