« Home | Senses » 

Thursday, December 29, 2005 

Nostalgia

You're grown up now, you've changed.
You got years under your belt,
And experiences hover around you;
Grab the opportunities.

But what happened to those good old days?
Nostalgia...
It's what you long for,
It's what you really want.

You've got a job now, you're set.
You know you're just a step away,
And independence smothers you;
Get away from it all.

And what happened to those good old days?
Nostalgia...
It's what you look for,
It's what you really need.

About me

  • "Just another soldier, on the road to nowhere..." I'm just a man with thoughts and feelings. It doesn't really matter who I am. What difference does it make whether I'm one person or another? My material is out there for you to read and interpret, and you should be able to, from that, decipher who I really am.
My profile

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates