« Home 

Thursday, December 29, 2005 

Senses

I am and have always been quite a rational person. If you take a look into my toolbox, you will see logic and reason. However, it is sometimes more important to trust your senses. Reason will tell you that hitting your thumb while hammering a nail into a wall is not a good idea, but without the sensory perception of feeling, hitting your thumb may not seem so bad an idea.

Perhaps it's just a result of my thinking too much that I'm letting my senses fall into place, but lately it seems as though I've been acting on impulse and urges. I'm stuck at a crossroads and I'm not sure which side I'm supposed to be on.

In making a difficult choice, especially when it involves feelings, what do you, the reader of this post, usually do?

About me

  • "Just another soldier, on the road to nowhere..." I'm just a man with thoughts and feelings. It doesn't really matter who I am. What difference does it make whether I'm one person or another? My material is out there for you to read and interpret, and you should be able to, from that, decipher who I really am.
My profile

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates